Security hardening is the process of securing a website by reducing its vulnerability,
Reducing available ways of attack typically includes changing default passwords, the removal of unnecessary software, unnecessary usernames or logins, and the disabling or removal of unnecessary services.
We will deliver the security recommendations we made in the report.
The development will be related to your web hosting, and also your website code.
What you can expect:
- 8 hours development time per month
- Email & phone support during UK office hours.
- Free advice and recommendations during subscription.
- Site monitoring 24 x 7.
- Regular site security check and virus scan.
- Trust your website with an award winning team.
What we need from you:
- Access to the web hosting control panel