Remember that 'Time Is Money'? it takes only 3 seconds for a visitor to abandon a website. For every 1 second of improvement, Walmart experienced an increase in conversions of up to a 2% on its website.
Research shows that under-performing websites disappoint customers and drive away business. Your website needs to be fast and meet consumer expectations.
These are the main services that we will be reviewing -
CODE REVIEW AND OPTIMISATION
Finding bottlenecks in front end code, and fixing them with instant improvements in page load time.
Whether on shared, VPS or dedicated hosting. There are lots of things to improve here.
Databases can grow to a large size if not regularly audited. Typically reducing database size by 50%.
What you can expect:
- Report detailing an action plan of recommended improvements, in order or priority. That will make your website faster to load for all users.
- End users will benefit from fast loading web page.
What we need from you:
- Access to the web hosting control panel
- What are the USER EXPERIENCE benefits of this work?
- Users will benefit from fast loading web page, especially mobile users. Resulting in increased conversions.
- What are the SEO benefits of this work?
- Page load time is an key Google ranking factor. This work can improve search engine result listings.