When was the last time you upgraded your Magento software?
Let us reduce the large risk of site attacks from your business by making sure your site is up to date. We can also manage any additional site updates or new features.
As well of the direct development support, we'll also add a site monitoring service to your site - which will alert us if the site goes down, which we can manage (if it happens) as part of the maintenance plan.
List of services which we can include:
- Magento installation & customisation
- Magento themimg – ‘PSD to Magento’
- Magento SEO
- Product Imports
- Integrating Additional Extension Software
- Software Upgrades
- Site Resilience and Security
- Online Strategy
- User Experience Design
- Speed optimisation and Site Performance
- Third party software integration – Social media, Blogs, Forums etc
- Payment provider integration – Sagepay, PayPal, Merchant banks
What you can expect:
- 8 hours development time per month.
- Email & phone support during UK office hours.
- Free advice and recommendations during subscription.
- Site monitoring 24 x 7.
- Site security check and virus scan.
- Trust your website with an award winning team
What we need from you:
- Access to the web hosting control panel
- Access to the Magento admin panel
Q: Why do I need an ongoing plan when my hosting provider updates my Magento version?
A: Your web hosting provider will not update extensions, and rightfully so.
You see, Magento extensions are created by multiple authors, and are consistently updated to newer versions to comply with the latest version of Magento, or to address security issues and bugs. It is not guaranteed that the mandated updates to Magento will not break the website, nor that plugins will continue to function if not updated.
For this reason, having a trained web specialist on hand to monitor the website is necessary to update plugins, rollback plugins, replace plugins or even adjust the theme to continue optimal performance.
Q: Can I cancel anytime?
A: Yes, you can cancel anytime. You are under no obligation to continue the ongoing service. We just ask you give us 30 days notice so we can carry out our last thorough update of the website, supply you with a full backup and remove our administrator credentials.
Q: How do I contact you when I have a problem?
A: We provide a support ticket desk for quick turnaround and tracking of all support requests. You can submit all requests via our ticketed support desk and we will reply within normal business hours.